Southern Institute of Technology’s Queenstown Campus has a vacancy for a suitable qualified and experienced person whose role is to support our tutorial staff teaching on the Certificate in Hospitality programme.
To succeed in this role the successful applicant will need:
• Food safety 167/168 or a willingness to undertake training
• Food knowledge (preferable)
• Computer and administration skills
• Basic knowledge of invoicing and purchasing
• Flexibility and the ability to multi task
• Availability to work flexible hours
If you have a passion for food and a desire to assist students we would like to hear from you.
For a job description and application form please contact:
Phone 0 3 211 2606
with whom applications close 7 August 2017