Southern Institute of Technology is seeking applications from suitably experienced and qualified people to undertake a full time position as International Administration/Receptionist. The position is a vital link in providing unparalleled support to our International student body, staff and other stakeholders. As the face of SIT’s International department, it is essential that the appointee is comfortable in working within a super diverse environment, managing the needs of students from all over the world. The position will report directly to the International Administration Team Leader.
This role requires the appointee to work with teams from across SIT’s campuses and various internal and external groups. As such the incumbent must demonstrate a high level of maturity, integrity, responsibility, empathy and patience. An excellent command of the English Language is a must. Being able to converse in other language(s) will be an added advantage.
It is expected that the successful applicant will have most, if not all, of the following attributes:
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• empathetic and approachable demeanour
• above average computer skills incorporating the Microsoft suite of applications,
• versatility and adaptability
• effective organisational and time management skills
• a positive mature work ethic
• ability to work in a multicultural team environment
Applications close 05 August 2019
To obtain a job description and application form please contact:
Phone: 03 218 1606
Mail: Human Resources
Private Bag 90114