Southern Institute of Technology has a vacancy for a suitably qualified administrator to undertake the above role within the Directorate area.
Support staff play an important role in the functioning of SIT and this key position provides administrative support and assistance to the Chief Executive, with a high level of confidentiality being required.
It is envisaged that the successful applicant will have most, if not all, of the following attributes:
• Superior typing skills – at least 60 wpm
• Familiarity and above average competence with the Microsoft suite of programmes, particularly Word and Excel
• Knowledge and understanding of databases
• Excellent communication skills as the position requires liaison with staff and students
• Versatility and adaptability
• Effective organisational/time management skills
• Research skills
The successful applicant must also have the ability to work unsupervised and be self motivated as the role necessitates working independently on occasions.
If you are the person we are looking for, please contact:
Private Bag 90114
Phone 03 211 2606
for a job description and application form. Applications close on 30 July 2018.