All documents must be in English or translated into English. All documents must be verified by an education agency or registered Justice of the Peace/Notary Public.
- Passport or birth certificate
- Recent IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent English proficiency test results (if available), as approved by NZQA
- Transcripts and academic achievements with English translations (if applicable)
You may also need to provide the following information (check the requirements of your particular programme from our website):
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent telling us why you wish to study your chosen programme
- Character or work references
- Portfolio or business plan.