You can support your partner’s work visa application if you are studying a Level 7 or 8 qualification provided the qualification is specified on the Long Term Skill Shortage List, or a Level 9 or 10 qualification. If your partner has dependent children, they will be eligible for fee-free primary and secondary schooling.


Please refer to Immigration New Zealand’s website for further information: