School of Nursing
#Tutor Profile #School of Nursing
Analise is the paper co coordinator for BN521 Primary Health and Health Promotion. Her philosophy encompasses learning, teaching and delivering health education in a positive, fun way, which she believes will help students understand and gain an appreciation of how learning can be a partnership and lifelong journey.
Analise is creative and encourages everyone to be the best version of themselves they can be. She enjoys creating a healthy and positive learning environment and is completing further study in this field to help develop and foster new ideas she can bring to the classroom.
Analise’s nursing background includes:
- Emergency nursing
- Surgical and Gynaelogical
- Perioperative – Day theatre
- Primary health nursing – Wellsouth Outreach Nurse/HPV Immunisation Nurse
- Practice Nurse and Locum Practice Nurse
- Occupational Health Nurse
Her research interests focus on:
- Completing Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Teaching
- Completing Masters of Nursing Science
- Well-being factors that influence student nurses progress