The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support students whose home is within the Clutha District Council area to attend the Te Pūkenga – Southern Institute of Technology – Telford.
A scholarship for the amount of up to $2,500 may be awarded.
Payment of the scholarship shall be 50% upon commencement of study and 50% upon successful completion of a full year of study.
The recipient shall be selected on the basis of:
- Enrolled on one of the following full-year courses:
- Diploma in Agriculture
- NZ Certificate in Animal Technology (Rural Animal Technician)
- Farming Systems and Equipment
- Or an equivalent full-time, NZQA approved programme offered at the Te Pūkenga – Southern Institute of Technology – Telford Campus.
- Financial circumstances
- Results or marks gained in an examination or assignment
- Personality and character
When to apply:
Applications close on 28 February each year
CADB Application Form