At SIT Invercargill's hairdressing salon, our Certificate in Elementary Hair Design and Certificate in Visual Hair Design students provide a wide range of services at reduced prices.
Enjoy our fully-equipped, professional salon while our students treat you using all the latest professional products and equipment, under supervision from our award-winning tutors.
- Salon days are scheduled at various times/days throughout the year depending on the skills being practiced by our students
- All perms and cuts are done by our Year 2 Visual Hair Design students and are available July to end of October.
- All services are performed by students under professional tutor supervision
- Please ensure you have allowed plenty of time for the service you are receiving. Students will gain speed as their skills develop
- Our charges reflect the fact that we are a training establishment. The cost for conditioning treatment and chemical service includes follow-on service.
- We welcome both male and female clients
- Payment: Services are to be paid for on the day of treatment. EFTPOS is available. Prices listed at right.
We welcome enquiries for services during class hours.
SIT Hairdressing Salon
133 Tay Street, Invercargill (north side of the road, opposite main SIT reception)
Phone: (03) 211 2699 ext 8791
The students also run a Facebook group for clients where you can be notified if they need clients/models for a particular type of style/service.