This facility is an amazing place which was originally specifically built for students. It now caters for students and guests and has a variety of apartments available and some impressive additional features, such as a movie theatre and private studio rooms. Features:
- A very modern, warm and secure living environment.
- 93 beds short term and long term.
- 4-5 minutes walk from SIT’s campuses.
- Rooms furnished with: a double bed, TV, phone, high speed internet connection, desk, chair, wardrobe, storage/drawers.
- Large, modern shared kitchen (meals not provided).
- Movie theatre, lounges, games room, and basement den.
- Linen and Bedding
- Bathroom access or a private en suite.
2018 Prices: Prices are from $185 per week per room (for long term stays 16 weeks+ and include current GST rates. (subject to availability and change) Bond - $500 plus a $50 admin fee. Two weeks in advance.
Please note that we do not take students for less than 16 weeks now. Some block-course student accommodation is still available dependent on availability.
15 Tay Street, Invercargill, 9810.
Phone: 03 211 3800
Dan Davin Village
Have your own lock up room in a modern semi-furnished four bedroom apartment with two bathrooms. Great location, close to inner city and 3-5 minutes walk to SIT. Off-street parking. You do your own cooking and laundry.
Lock up room includes a single or double bed(depending on room allocation), side drawer, built in workstation and wardrobe. You will need to provide your own linen (sheets, towels, bedding).
The kitchen and living area has a couch and chairs, coffee table, TV, fridge/freezer, dining table and chairs. Small appliances and cutlery are not provided.
Washing machine and dryer are also included. Most units have heat pumps, first in first allocated basis if asked on these units. Power and internet is at your own cost.
Minimum 6 month sign in.
$ 100.00 Rent per week not including utilities, linen or food.
$ 400.00 Bond (4 weeks)
$ 115.000 Letting Fee
$ 515.00 approx total required up front.
Minimum 6 month sign in.
Ray White Real Estate, 231 Dee Street, Invercargill
A 2-10 minute walk from SIT campuses, Kelvin House offers:
- Free use of internet and telephone
- Fresh bread, milk and butter supplied (twice weekly)
- Linen (sheets and pillowcases) supplied (change over every two weeks).
- Electricity, wood and coal, all supplied.
- Cleaner will attend, twice weekly.
This is a perfectly located house,1.9 kms from main SIT Tay St campus and even closer (1.1km) to SIT Downtown Don St. Right opposite Queens Park Golf Course, tennis, croquet, cricket and hockey and is very central to town, close to the Museum and Art Gallery, Homestead Cobb & Co bar and restaurant, KFC, DaVinci's Pizzas and the list goes on.
3 x Queen Bedrooms, $189 pw for one person. An extra charge applies for a second person (negotiable).
8 x single rooms, $159 and 169 pw.
www.kelvinhouse.co.nz - check for booking availability
292 Kelvin Street, Invercargill.
Phone Graham on 027 433 8698.
Lovett Lodge B&B
31 Duke St, Invercargill
Phone - 027 383 8206
03 218 6060
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.lovettlodge.co.nz
Lovett Lodge Welcomes 'Block Course' students
RATE INCLUDES: Bed, Breakfast and Dinner:
5 Night Stay: Sunday evening until Friday morning - $380.00 OWN ROOM or
5 Night Stay: Sunday evening until Friday morning - $285.00 pp, TWIN SINGLE OPTION
Includes: Bed, Breakfast and a home cooked evening meal
Come and enjoy the relaxed homely atmosphere at Lovett Lodge. Large guest lounge to mix and mingle in; warm and cozy, heated with radiators.
Bus stop outside the gate.
The SIT Apartments in Invercargill are made up of 12 older style motel units and 40 brand new units for international and domestic students (209 beds altogether). There are furnished single and double room options, and each apartment includes a kitchenette and bathroom.
The SIT Apartments are located on Spey and Yarrow Streets, only a short walk to SIT, supermarkets and the town centre.
New international students will receive a welcome pack which includes: one set of sheets, pillow case, duvet, pillow mattress protector, towels, face cloths and a food parcel for your first breakfast. This is yours to keep when you leave.
- 2 students sharing each room at a low cost of $120 per week per person
- Single rooms $205 per week
- Couple $240 per week
- Couple with child sharing room $245 per week
- Family unit $350 per week
- Each student will be required to pay a $300 deposit and 4 weeks rent in advance
- Communal laundry: washing machines are $2 to use, $4 coin for dryers
- Power is included in the rent
- Free Wifi