Some of our campuses offer parking.
- Invercargill Tay St campus: there is free student parking available on Forth St. Parks are also available for students with a disability. Offence notices and wheel clamps are used on campus for illegal parking, including parking in staff car parks. A fee will be charged to remove clamps.
- Invercargill Downtown campus: No parking available.
- Gore: Free parking on campus.
- Christchurch: Free parking on campus.
- Queenstown: Parking in Remarkables Park Town Centre is limited to 3 hours and strictly enforced. Students are to park in the Remarkables Park Staff Parking at the top of Cherry Blossom Ave (the road behind the campus) where they can park all day for free. SIT are not responsible for any parking tickets received by students for parking in the Remarkables Park Town Centre.
- MAINZ Auckland: Free student carparks opposite the main entrance to Te Wānanga o Aotearoa.
- MAINZ Christchurch: No parking available.
- All vehicles are parked at owners’ risk