Southern Institute of Technology currently has a full-time permanent vacancy for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable, and energetic person to fill the full-time role at our MAINZ Auckland Campus located in Mangere.
To be successful in this role the following attributes are essential and or desirable:
• Have previous experience in pastoral care and student support
- Have an understanding of Tikanga Maori
- Have an interest in and knowledge of contemporary music
- Be accurate and methodical in recording and storing information
- Have a helpful personal approach to work and the ability to relate effectively and professionally to students and staff
- Preferably have had previous working experience within an educational institution.
Applicants must be flexible and adaptable and have a high level of computer literacy. A positive work ethic and the ability to work unsupervised are critical. As there is a component of Health and Safety attached to this role, some knowledge and understanding in this area would be preferable.
If this sounds like you then for a job description and application form, please contact HR.
Applications close August 23 3021