Applications are sought now from individuals for grants from the M.G. Martin Charitable Trust (Registration CC26199).
The award (s) is to contribute to the costs of attendance at a conference, course, community or research project on the education of Deaf and hearing impaired children.
Grants of up to $3,000 are available. Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received a MG Martin grant.
Applicants are required to provide a brief report on the use of the funding on completion of the activities
Applications should include:
- a statement indicating how the grant will be used;
- a budget, including other sources of funding for the project ;
- implementation plan;
- potential benefits for Deaf and hearing-impaired children;
- a brief C. V. of the applicant;
- the names of two referees (one from the field of Deaf/hearing impaired education).
Address: M.G Martin Charitable Trust
Email : email@example.com