This year it is intended that the Research Symposium will be held at SIT in Invercargill over 2 days: Thursday 26 November and Friday 27 November. The registration for this event will be FREE.
Abstracts will be accepted for 15 Minute Papers and 5 Minute Research 'Bite' Presentations. Research can be co-authored with students, however, the lead researcher and presenter must be a staff member.
Abstracts for both categories (15 minute and 5 minute) should include a title and discuss how the presentation will cover:
- The research aim/question
- The research design/methodology
- Ethics approval for the research
- The findings or results
- The implications for our teaching, industry and/or communities
- Maximum word length is 250 words. References are not required. Up to five key words may be included.
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed.
If you would like to submit an abstract please fill out the form at this link https://forms.gle/xVjiZGyiPbpkUxNG8 by August 1st.
You can submit more than one abstract but only ONE presentation per presenting author will be accepted in each category. (This means that you could present both a 5 minute presentation and a 15 minute presentation, but NOT two 15 minute presentations).
After the symposium abstracts will be published with presenters’ biographical information.