|| Short Course
Community Learning Course
5 December 2016
It's a delightful experience to go into a well-run café and enjoy a beautiful coffee. A quality cup of espresso coffee is 50% barista skills, 25% well maintained espresso equipment and 25% roast and blend. A confident barista has the power to get customers into your café, and return custom is what everyone’s goal for a successful business venture should be.
This is a one day training session on how to achieve "The Perfect Cup".
- coffee blends and roasts
- how to extract the perfect espresso
- how to achieve a 30ml extraction in 25-30 seconds (this is the cornerstone of espresso)
- how to texture milk effectively (creamy, silky, shiny milk)
- how to keep coffee fresh (stale coffee = compromised crema and no aroma)
- espresso recipes
- how to maintain and clean the espresso machine and grinder.
You will learn about:
Please note this programme is not Government funded and the Zero Fees Scheme does not apply. Cost is $90 (incl GST) which will be invoiced to you on enrolment. Fees must be paid before you commence the programme.